I started anew with the rear pipe because the first one
I made was, well, kinda crappy and it really took away from
a much better effort on the from pipe. I guess at least
I have the ability to notice when I jacked something up
and correct my mistakes. The new one flows much better,
fills in the space between the oil bag and trans better and
compliments the front pipe better.
this weekend I'm tackling the exhaust mounts, relocating
the regulator, and finishing the seat pan mounts.
I really cant wait to start stitching the seat, four
semesters of industrial sewing in Pat Fushimi's
class in high school will hopefully come back to me, and